Upchain’s User-Centric Approach to Enabling PLM [eBook]
Simple is Hard—But When You Get It Right, You Can Change the World
CIMdata just published an eBook titled “Simple is Hard—But When You Get It Right, You Can Change the World”. That’s a laudable claim but rarely associated with enterprise PLM which is notoriously complex. Is it possible to make PLM simple? CIMdata is the foremost independent authority on PLM since the early 1980’s. In this eBook they summarise how Upchain have done “the heavy lifting” to make enterprise PLM simple without sacrificing features or capability to do real production work.
- User centric PLM requires the implementation of capabilities and enablement of processes that are honed and optimized from a user perspective, while minimizing user task clicks
- Upchain has architected a SaaS solution to make it easily adaptable to an organization’s changing business requirements while still delivering a user-centric user-first experience.
- Upchain enables an environment that best satisfies the five Strategic Imperatives for product innovation platforms while making the user experience simple
- Connection to data, systems, tools
- End-to-End Lifecycle Support
Download the free CIMdata eBook to learn how Upchain has made complex PLM simple by doing the heavy lifting for you.
We’re Upchain. We work with manufacturers to make product innovation easy. Our goal is to take product data beyond engineering while letting people use the tools they already know and love. With Upchain cloud PLM, people can work the way they want with a software that just… works.